Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sorry!

Hey guys!

I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I just get so caught up in what's going on that I forget to tell you all about it. Let's see where I should start.

About a week ago I went to the ~ing conference, which stands for...You know, I never actually memorized what it stands for! Anywho, it was amazing! There was people from all around the world there and I definitely made life-long friends. We were all divided into three groups: Politics and Human Rights, Arts and Culture, and Environment. I was in the Politics group. I didn't actually get to stay for the entirety of the conference, but it was still wonderful.

I actually made a rap song for my group, with the help of others, because of a typo for our Power Point presentation. I wish I could have seen Jenny (Inbound from America) and Matika (from Canada) perform it, but I didn't get the chance.

After that, all of the Inbounds for D3660 went to the Lantern Festival for our first trip; it was amazing. I got so close to everyone in the group and overcame a lot of differences with them. The Lantern Festival was so beautiful. The pictures I took don't even begin to cover it! I will post the pics at the end of this post so you all can get an idea of what it was like. I can't wait to take my family there one day.

This week, I didn't have school, because of exams. Exams here are like the SATs in the US, except on steroids. They're seriously terrifying. I was told to stay home, because I would have absolutely nothing to do and everyone needed to focus on the tests. So, I hope everyone survived!

Tonight, I think, is a celebration for the college that the Inbounds take classes at. We were all invited, which is awesome! My Taekwondo teacher doesn't speak English, so he called it a fiesta; that's right, my Korean Taekwondo teacher speaks fluent Spanish. How cool is that!

Well, that's all for now. I pinky promise that I'll post every week again! Love going out to all of you!

Madison



































No comments:

Post a Comment