Friday, November 1, 2013

Happy Halloween

I know it's a few days late, but Happy Halloween!

Unfortunately, they don't celebrate Halloween in Korea, so it just felt like a normal day. I did watch a few of my favorite Halloween movies, but it just wasn't the same. People at my school understood and knew it was Halloween, so a few came up to me and wished me a happy one, but mostly it was just a normal day. I did get invited to lunch with a group of new friends next week, which is super exciting. Mostly because of food, but also because of new friends.

I started teaching US History to the future US Outbounds for my District (3660), which is so exciting. They kind of looked at me funny when I got all excited about high school in America, but I'm really excited to get the chance to teach and talk about home.

Not much has changed or happened since my last post, so I'm sorry that this one is short.

I love you all!

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment