Saturday, September 14, 2013

1 Month

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, things got busy. As of today, I have been in South Korea for one month. It simultaneously feels like I've been here for much longer and so much less. It's funny how time works.

I started my Korean language classes last Monday. It's really hard and it makes me feel kind of stupid, but I know that by the end of my exchange I'll be fluent. I haven't started my Taekwondo classes yet, kind of dissapointed by that. But we start next week on the 24th.

My host family is so amazing. From what my host sister has told me, they have no complaints about me. They bought an oven and a toaster just so I can cook American food. They're really nice to me and are really flexible with my schedule.

Now for some America-related news! After much contemplation, I have decided that graduating this year with the class of 2014 is what's best for me. I had been getting very homesick a lot and I now know that it was because I knew I may never see my friends again. So, my Mom and the wonderful staff at Central High School worked to re-enroll me as a student. I am now taking three online classes so that I can graduate.

Everything is going really well and I'm really happy. I hope all is well in your lives!

Lots of love,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment