Thursday, September 5, 2013

An Update

Hi everyone.

Sorry it's been a few days since my last post, the last couple days have been kind of rough. I had a pretty crummy first day of school, a decent day yesterday, and today was really hard.

I know that I shouldn't pay attention to it, but the fact that all of the people I know and love are back in school without me is rather heartbreaking. Almost all of my friends graduate this year without me. I didn't know that I would find it that hard. Plus, I woke up at six and got really excited to go to jazz band. My heart sunk at the true realization that I have to live without my other family for a year.

And to make things worse, I still haven't gotten my trumpet yet. Turns out customs needs 2 papers that I have to rely on someone else getting for me before they will mail me my trumpet. Oh, and did I mention that customs can keep my trumpet for up to 45 days? Lovely.

I hope all of you are well! And don't worry about me, just a tiny rough patch.

Love,

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment