Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guess Where I Am...

Hi everyone!

Right now it's about 11:30 am on August 16th. I'm sitting in my room in Haeundae. I'm in South Korea guys. For real. Last night I think I went to bed early, since my host family was still awake and spending time together. The only reason I went to bed was because it was 1 am and I had been awake for about 24 hours straight.

My family is very, very nice. I've been in their home for less than 12 hours and I already feel like I'm part of the family. My host dad is very kind and speaks English pretty well. He told me that if I need anything, I ask him or mom and that I am his daughter. I feel very loved and very safe. And last night when my Appa (dad) picked me up at the airport, he gave me three roses. I'm very glad that they're my family.

I have pictures of the inside of my house (I can't leave because I don't remember the code to get back in the apartment.) and I wanted to share them with you all. I'm on the 12th floor and I can see the ocean from my bedroom window.My home is very comfortable and, just like the rest of Busan, is very beautiful.

Thank you all for helping me get here! I couldn't have done it without your help and support.

Love,

Madison







1 comment: