Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One Day

Hi all,

Last night I stayed up until 3 am packing. I'm not really sure why I did; I mean I could have just packed the rest of my things today, right? It's really weird knowing that by tomorrow I'll be half way across the world. It's kind of scary.

But I know I'll be fine and all of this hard work will be worth it. I'm both excited and terrified about leaving, but I guess that's normal.

Next time I update my blog, I'll be in South Korea. See you then.

Madison

1 comment:

  1. I KNOW! the week before I left, I stayed up till at least 2am every night packing... and then of course I slept in till 10 every morning. For some reason nighttime just makes you a better packer :)

    and my goodness I'm so excited for you. You're going to have an amazing exchange!! Liebe aus der Schweiz!

    ReplyDelete